I always think to myself how I should write here more often and then I remember how many other ways I get my feelings out now.
Thank you to my family, girlfriend, friends, councilor, staff and residents
To you guys I say thanks for dealing with me when I can’t deal with myself. No matter what mood I’m in.
Panic attacks come and go yet 2012 has to be the year I am most thankful for. This year I pushed my limits and it paid off. I challenged myself in school, in life and with love and once again I proved to myself that I can do it. I got the job I wanted and stayed sane for most of it. I came out to my grandmother and now she’s finally opening up. So much more happened but I can’t really remember right now but I do know that 2012 was grand to me and hopefully 2013 is as great.
I got to see lots of adorable dogs.
I ate a lot of sugar cookies.
I saw a friend get a tattoo.
I got to write for days.
I saw residents leave Oswego and ones that came to stay.
Finals week was grand all around, not counting that coma inducing human sexuality final.
I got a fantastic evaluation from my resident director and I get to go to Exanne’s house.
And that’s not even half of what I did, nor is the week over. Excitement= through the roof
Mary’s said she’s not going on tumblr until her finals are over which is another week from now so we’ll see how that goes.
SO BYE TUMBLR!
Love mary love who loves mary,
- Context: My brother (Bryan) and cousin (Johnathan) wanted to know the definition of cannibal.
- Johnathan: Lets ask Mary! What's it called when one human eats another?
- Me: A cannibal.
- Johnathan: (To Bryan) I told you!
- Bryan: But how?
- John (my father): Sometimes I think Mary is a cannibal.
- Mom: She is.
Mom: Mary came out so fast out of me she wanted to be in this world- she’s my miracle baby, but it took her longer to come out later on.
Mom: Ooooh, I made a joke.
- Context: I was giving my mother a national coming out day shirt that says I support equality and my younger brother then starts to talk to me. He is 10.
- Bryan: What's equality?
- Me: In this circumstance it deals with gay people.
- Bryan: Oh, I support that; I love gay people.
- Me: Oh, really?
- Bryan: Yeah, I love the gay people in my school. Their are very nice.
- Me: Do you know about me?
- Bryan: Yes, I've know for so long! I'm not stupid! Mom! Bring me my report card.